I'd be grateful to speak to art librarians who have familiarity with the Blouin art price product in their institutions.  Duke University, which teaches quite a few course on art markets, is examining replacement products for the principal source.  I'd be happy to talk and save colleagues an email.

Best,

Lee

Lee R. Sorensen, A.M., A.M,
Box 90727