A colleague asked me about Ernest Ingels
See bio here: https://sites.ualberta.ca/~apintos/htmlsite/inkbio.html
Does anyone have any personal recollections to share- especially our Canadian librarians?
We'd appreciate it.
Best
Barbara

Barbara Opar | Librarian for Architecture and French Language and Literature

Research and Scholarship
Syracuse University Libraries
222 Waverly Ave.
Syracuse, New York 13244

t 315.443.3518 / 315.443.2905 e [log in to unmask] w library.syr.edu

SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY
syr.edu