Dear Colleagues,

We are looking for art librarians, archivists, and visual resource managers to participate in a session on web design and user experience.  If you have worked on a digital project and want to discuss it at the ARLIS/NA Annual Conference in New York next year then please reach out to us!

Examples may include but are not limited to:

This session is intended to serve as a forum for case studies on digital projects, but feel free to share what you’ve learned about web design and UX from your experience. All ideas are welcome!

Timeline

Please contact us by April 24

We will notify you by April 26

Panel Proposal will be submitted on April 28

Please reply off list. We look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Matthew Garklavs

Technical Services & Systems Librarian

Bard Graduate Center