Dear ARLISANS,

I thought some of you might be interested in my interview with Louis Rose, Director of the Sigmund Freud Archive at the Library of Congress, on his new book Psychology, Art, and Antifascism: Ernst Kris, E. H. Gombrich,, and the Politics of Caricature (Yale 2016), as well as
on ​
the Sigmund Freud Papers and their newly announced digital archive:   http://library-cafe.org.   I'm airing it tomorrow April 19 at noon
​ EDT
, at which time I'll post the podcast to the website.  Also of art historical interest is the interview aired February 15 with Patti Phagan and Peter van Alfen on our exhibition
​
here at Vassar: The Art of Devasation: Medals and Posters of the Great War,
and Gloria Kury's interview on her rather provocative
and sweeping
critique of the discipline of art history: When Giorgione Died
​ ​
(Periscope, 2016), aired November 9.

Cheers,

Tom