Dear ARLISANS,

I thought some of you might be interested in my interview with Louis Rose,
Director of the Sigmund Freud Archive at the Library of Congress, on his
new book *Psychology, Art, and Antifascism: Ernst Kris, E. H. Gombrich,,
and the Politics of Caricature* (Yale 2016), as well as
​on ​
the Sigmund Freud Papers and their newly announced digital archive:
http://library-cafe.org.   I'm airing it tomorrow April 19 at noon
​ EDT​
, at which time I'll post the podcast to the website.  Also of art
historical interest is the interview aired February 15 with Patti Phagan
and Peter van Alfen on our exhibition
​
here at Vassar: *The Art of Devasation: Medals and Posters of the Great War*
,
*​* and Gloria Kury's interview on her rather provocative
​
and sweeping
​
critique of the discipline of art history:
*When Giorgione Died​ ​*(Periscope, 2016), aired November 9.

Cheers,

Tom

--

Thomas E. Hill