The LGBTQ Special Interest Group is organizing a panel session proposal for the ARLIS/NA 2018 Annual Conference.

We are currently looking for three to four speakers who are working with New York City-based libraries and archives, with significant interest in the following:

In order to take advantage of the conference location, we are looking to specifically provide a spotlight for New York City-based libraries and archives. If you are involved in any related projects in the area, or know someone who is, please respond to me off list at [log in to unmask] Speakers would be expected to present for approximately twenty minutes each, as well as participate in a moderated Q&A/discussion at the conclusion of the session.

Timeline:

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Vaughan Hennen

Digital Design & Access Librarian