Greetings, everyone:

The Library at Mount Saint Vincent University in Halifax, Nova Scotia, is discarding its collection of Art Forum issues. We have a partial run from January 1971 to April 2009 with the exception of the following issues:

1971 (missing Summer)

1973 (missing October-December)

1974 (missing all)

1975 (missing all)

1976 (missing January-Summer)

1982 (missing March, April)
1983 (missing September)

1985 (missing January)

1986 (missing summer)

1989 (missing April, May)

1990 (missing September, November, December)

1991 (missing September)

1992 (missing January, March, Summer)

1994 (missing Summer)

2009 (missing March, May, Summer)

If there are any issues in the 1971 to 2009 range, with exception of the missing issues in the above list, which may help fill gaps in your collection please let me know off-list and we will ship them to you.

All best,
Tanja

Tanja Harrison

University Librarian