Curious about the ARLIS/NA CFP process and looking for guidance?

Join us this Monday, April 17 at 1:00PM CDT / 2:00pm EDT for Demystifying the CFP: How to Propose a Conference Session. Lindsay King and Dan Lipcan, Program Co-Chairs for the ARLIS/NA 2018 conference to be held in New York City from February 25-March 1, will host this webinar to discuss the proposal process and answer any questions you might have about how the program will be crafted.

Topics to be addressed will include the submission form, proposal types, the blind peer review process, the Program Committee’s approach to how submissions will be judged, and the program planning timeline. There will be plenty of time for questions.

The proposal submission deadline for papers, sessions, and workshops is Monday, May 1, 2018, and the form may be found here: https://www.arlisna.org/newyork2018/submissions/openconf.php.

This webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be made available on the ARLIS/NA Learning Portal after the webinar.

Register now at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/9141802949699356419

See the invitation below for further details, including system requirements and a recording disclosure.

Demystifying the CFP: How to Propose a Conference Session

Join us for a webinar on Apr 17, 2017 at 1:00 PM CDT.

Register now!

[...]

By registering, I understand and acknowledge that this Webinar will be recorded by ARLIS/NA and/or those designated by ARLIS/NA. ARLIS/NA may record my name and questions I ask during the course of the Webinar presentation. As a condition of my participation in the Webinar, I agree to irrevocably grant to ARLIS/NA, its assigns, licensees and successors the right to publish, record, broadcast, exhibit, display, reproduce, edit or otherwise use perpetually throughout the world, in all media now and hereafter known or devised, in whole or in part, my name, questions, quotes and material otherwise provided by me (collectively, the “Material”) during my participation in the Webinar. I will retain any copyrights I may have in the Material. Nothing in this document shall limit my right to publish, present, or use my Material as I see fit in perpetuity.

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

View System Requirements

Stephanie Grimm

Chair, PDC-Education Subcommittee

--