Hello ARLIS/NA,

I am considering a proposal for the 2018 conference about collection development in art, architecture, and design. If others are also thinking about collections, perhaps we could develop a session?

If you are working on collections projects such as curriculum mapping, assessment and analysis, approval plans and DDA, management, deselection, innovations in cataloging, etc. please reply off list to [log in to unmask].

Best,
Shannon

Shannon Marie Robinson
Liaison Librarian, Media Arts & Design, Drexel University
shannonmarierobinson.com
Twitter: @artistlibrarian
Tumblr: MA&D Librarian