Hello:

I am looking for librarians/archivists to participate in a session on zine collections in art libraries. Are you working on an interesting project with your zine collection that you want to share with the ARLIS community? Please send me an email off list by April 19th to discuss this further.

Possible topics could include:

·         Access

·         Outreach & Programming

·         Collection Development

·         Instruction

The proposal will be submitted no later than April 28th.

Thanks,

Becca Pad

Becca Pad

Librarian for Fine Arts

Fine Arts Library | University of Texas at Austin Libraries