Hello Colleagues,

The Reader Services team of the Watson Library at the Metropolitan Museum of Art is seeking examples of surveys from museum or academic libraries in regard to renovation planning of public spaces within the library.

Have you implemented a survey in advance of renovations? Is your library currently conducting an assessment of your library space? I am interested to learn from your experiences. Please contact me directly if you are willing to speak with me about this topic, or can direct me to others working on similar projects.

Thank you for your input.

Regards,
Jill

--
Jill Kehoe
Assistant Museum Librarian, Reader Services

The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028
metmuseum.org<http://www.metmuseum.org/>