We’re reaching out to all Summer Educational Institute alumni (SEI - www.seiworkshop.org<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.seiworkshop.org_&d=DwMGaQ&c=yHlS04HhBraes5BQ9ueu5zKhE7rtNXt_d012z2PA6ws&r=UoOlzUpEEGaJ6kidvZr5j-m9yxuV4HNkhbdOsKW1hAA&m=csbupRM6qvrkl53_bs6CYl9_j5g1a66Iw3tKbksd4e8&s=_mzpRgNmpHBcRFRx6XppRaXS7hC2JQVRpPX4nWJVnJI&e=> ):

Remember your days at SEI? The friends and connections you made? The things you learned? Remember the joy of the break? Well, now is your chance to support the next generation of SEI attendees. We plan to offer coffee each of the 4 days of SEI and hope to raise $200 to fund one coffee break. Any additional money we raise will be put towards another break. Please consider being a sponsor.

Even if you’re not an alum, but are still a big fan of the program, do considering donating. We all know how much hot beverages contribute to retaining information during day-long workshops. They’ve studied that, right?

Please use the form to make a donation: https://goo.gl/forms/XsATBb9j0o4HEqsD3<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__goo.gl_forms_XsATBb9j0o4HEqsD3&d=DwMGaQ&c=yHlS04HhBraes5BQ9ueu5zKhE7rtNXt_d012z2PA6ws&r=UoOlzUpEEGaJ6kidvZr5j-m9yxuV4HNkhbdOsKW1hAA&m=csbupRM6qvrkl53_bs6CYl9_j5g1a66Iw3tKbksd4e8&s=rjd7SVBWuJ2i5HvuwC1T9D9bSMQH0hADglYjUqTLlkM&e=>

These donations go to VRAF which then give the funds to SEI. VRAF is a 501-C3 organization and any donations to it are tax deductible.

Sincerely,
SEI 2017 co-chairs
Nicole Finzer ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)
Jesse Henderson ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>)