For those with knowledge of the Chicago area, consider helping out with the Arts Guide for ALA Annual!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ALESSIA ZANIN-YOST <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 7:55 AM
Subject: [ACRL/ARTS] Need assistance for Chicago Guide
To: [log in to unmask]
Cc: "Emerson, Melanie E" <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning!
The Arts Guide for ALA Annual is coming along. Melanie Emerson did a fantastic job already placing everything on the map, but we need some feedback about places to see/visit specifically in and around the following areas:
Convention Center
Chinatown
Near South-Side

If you know of any places, could you share them with us? You can email me or Melanie ([log in to unmask]). You can just forward us the place, we will do all of the rest. Of course, if you are interested to help, please let me know.

Thank you all and have a great -almost- weekend :)

Alessia Zanin-Yost

Reference & Instruction Librarian, Associate Librarian
217 Robert E. Eiche Library| Altoona, PA 16601

--
Olivia Miller, MSLS
Public Services Librarian

James Addison Jones Library