From: Alison Huftalen
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2017 4:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Harper's Weekly

We have 5 bound volumes of Harper’s Weekly we are looking to part with.  They are not in great condition, but I have some staff who are trying to find them a home instead of recycling them.

Years: 1871, 1874, 1876, 1880, 1881

If you are interested let me know and I can send you some images I have of them.

-ALison

Alison L. Huftalen, M.A., M.L.S.

Head Librarian

Toledo Museum of Art

419-255-8000 x7386

http://www.toledomuseum.org/learn/library/

This message is a private communication. It may contain information that is privileged or confidential. Please do not copy or disclose it to others. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to this message, and then delete it and any attachments from your system. Thank you.