All,

Resource Sharing is an integral part of the information world. If you are passionate about the subject, please let me know, as the Resource Sharing SIG needs a new coordinator. It is time to pass off the torch!

Signed,

Elizabeth Lane

Branch Manager: Albany Branch

Hartford Public Library

1250 Albany Avenue

Hartford, CT 06112

Office: 860.695.7381

Cell: 860.508.8607

http://www.hplct.org

I am currently reading Ghost by Jason Reynolds, available at Hartford Public Library.