Hello collective wisdom,

I have art reference question.  I recently discovered the band The The, a British New Wave band of the early 1980's.  I really like the album cover on their album, Soul Mining, and I'd like to know to the artist: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:The_The_-_Soul_Mining_CD_album_cover.jpg

Any idea how I can find the artist?

--
Seth Allen
Volunteer Librarian