Dear colleagues,

I have a two part question:

1)      Does anyone subscribe to the Artifex Press electronic catalogues raisonne?  Particularly does anyone have access to the Agnes Martin one?  If so what is your experience with them/it?  I am considering subscribing in the next fiscal year, but have not previously subscribed to this type of electronic resource, so all thoughts would be welcome.

2)      If you do have access, could you share the entries on the following works by Agnes Martin, as they are in an upcoming exhibition and this would be very helpful to our curatorial staff:

Agnes Martin
The Book, 1959
Gouache and ink on paper mounted on canvas
23 15/16 × 17 7/8 in. (60.8 × 45.4 cm)
The Menil Collection, Houston

Agnes Martin
Untitled, 1955