Hi all,

A curator is looking for an article that appeared in the October 1926 issue of a magazine called Hospitality, published by the Eppley hotel company,  discussing a mural project that Grant Wood and Edgar Britton did for Eppley’s Montrose Hotel in Cedar Rapids (and maybe also for the Martin Hotel in Sioux City). She found mention of the article in a 1926 article that appeared in the Des Moines Register (attached). World Cat knows what this magazine is, but its record shows no holdings.

I don’t have a title for the article, volume number, or issue number. If any of you happen to have this periodical (seems like a long shot), or any great leads, I’d be so grateful. Many thanks for thinking on it!

With regards,

Ivy

Ivy Blackman

Managing Librarian