I am forwarding this in case you did not see it elsewhere: webinars re increasing the visibility, usability, and sustainability of collections in the GLAM (Gallery, Library, Archive, and Museum) communities.

E. Lee Eltzroth
georgia-photographers.com
@galpix on Twitter - tweeting photography, history, books, more
https://www.pinterest.com/galpix/