Hello all -

UD is strongly considering becoming part of Kanopy's DDA program.  I'm interested in hearing from those of you who subscribe to this DDA program.
1.  How is it working for you?
2.  How much do you typically spend per year (if you have or can get this information)?
3.  What is your FTE?

We have queried the videolib list-serv and have received a very wide range of how much is spent (i.e., triggered) each year.

Thanks.
SAD
--
Susan A. Davi
Head, Collection Management & Licensed Electronic Content