Hi all,
I'd like to put together a panel of librarians for the International Visual Literacy Association Conference, which will be hosted at my institution, Lesley University in Cambridge, Mass., Sept. 14-17.
The deadline for submissions is April 17, so if you're interested let me know as soon as you can!
http://www.lesley.edu/event/international-visual-literacy-association-conference/?terms=IVLA%20Conference

Because this isn't a library conference I want to make sure a variety of librarians are represented.  So myself and a colleague will provide the perspective of an art school librarian and an education librarian, and we're looking for people who fill other roles (museum librarians, school librarians, research university librarians, international librarians, etc.).

If you're interested just let me know what your role is and what type of institution you work for, in addition to an explanation of a visual literacy initiative/project that you've completed.  My goal is to moderate a panel where people talk about a specific project they completed in addition to providing attendees with general ideas for collaboration they can bring back to their librarians.

-Micki

Micki Harrington
Art Librarian
MoriARTy Library