Greetings all,

Would anyone with a print subscription to Interview Magazine be able to provide me with a scan of the following article?

http://www.interviewmagazine.com/art/ellsworth-kelly/#_

ELLSWORTH KELLY

By GWYNETH PALTROW

Photography SEBASTIAN KIM

Published 10/05/11

In particular, our curator would like to cite a passage from this article in a publication and we’re looking for the pagination for the following quote: