From: Jillian Krauss
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2017 12:29 PM
To: Jillian Krauss
Cc: Justine Wells
Subject: Summer 2017 Cataloging Internship at the Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum

Dear Colleagues,

The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is currently recruiting for a Cataloging Internship available in the Library department for our upcoming summer 2017 session (June 1 - August 11). I would be grateful if you could share the attached description with your students and alumni who may still be looking for summer internships, as well as with your colleagues who might be interested in learning about opportunities at the Guggenheim.

Should you or your students have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to be in touch!

Thanks and best,
Jilly

Jilly Krauss
Internship Program Coordinator