Dear Colleagues,

The Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum is currently recruiting for a Cataloging Internship available in the Library department for our upcoming summer 2017 session (June 1 – August 11). I would be grateful if you could share the attached description with your students and alumni who may still be looking for summer internships, as well as with your colleagues who might be interested in learning about opportunities at the Guggenheim.

Should you or your students have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to be in touch!

Thanks and best,

Jilly

Jilly Krauss

Internship Program Coordinator