Dear members,

The IRC had a great response from a number of members who quickly registered for the 20 places on the upcoming 2017 ARLIS/NA Paris Study Tour<http://www.arlisna.org/studytour2017-Paris/index.php#home>, June 12th – 16th. We had one cancellation, and now one spot is available for the tour. This tour is the first to Paris, and a great opportunity for a member to participate in a full itinerary of visits to many of Paris’ museum libraries and archives, hosted by our colleagues in France with an optional tour of Fontainebleau on June 17th.

Please respond and register soon!

Best,
Beverly Mitchell