Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Karen,
Here is the url to Ambiances International Journal of Sensory Environment, Architecture and Urban Space/Revue internationale sur l'environment sensible,
l'architecture et l'espace urbain.
 http://ambiances.revues.org/

Select an article & you have the option of reading it in either English or French, just choose the appropriate tab.

Jet Prendeville, Art/Architecture Librarian
Fondren Library, Rice University
Houston, TX