Thinking of going to ALA in Chicago (June 22-27) but can’t face the hassle of finding a hotel? Why not consider sharing a room with a veteran ARLIS member? I have a room (2 queen beds) booked for three nights (Fri.-Sun.) at the Kinzie Hotel, one of the ALA-suggested hotels served by a shuttle bus to McCormick Place. Room rate and taxes split down the middle; in-room bar, you’re on your own. If you’re interested, please contact me off list.

--

Ross Day
Museum Librarian, Collection Development

@metlibrary

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028