Hello collective wisdom!

I am working with a researcher who is working on completing her MA her at SAIC. She recently discovered an MA Thesis at Courtauld Institute of Art that is almost identical to her research topic, making it very important for her to get a hold of.

Courtauld does not lend MA Theses, but are able to be viewed by appointment. I'm wondering if anyone has connections with this institution or if anyone has had success in acquiring something like this from them? We are going to reach out to CRL to see if they might be able to get something from them - but it seems fairly unlikely.

Also - on an off chance, does anyone know the authors Caroline Cross? This is the thesis we are trying to get ahold of:

"Reforming the past, creating the modern: The Tapestries of Le Corbusier and Jean Lurcçat" ( from  2004 )

My assumption is she is still working within Art History somewhere in the UK.

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Best,

--
Mackenzie Salisbury
Reference & Instruction Librarian

School of the Art Institute
John M. Flaxman Library | School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 S. Wabash, 6th floor, Chicago, IL 60603
Beautiful/Work - The Campaign for SAIC