From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mackenzie Salisbury
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2017 10:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Getty resource + any thing on Ull Hohn

Hello collective brains!

I am helping a researcher track down ANY information about this German Artist Ull Hohn. I've done the usual searches and have found some materials - but not as much BY him such as a CV or artist statement which is important to this researchers work.

I did come across one item in a finding aid at the Getty ( see below ) so if anyone from there sees this or has a connection at the Getty - I'd be grateful for any help on getting more information on it, as this student does not have the means to travel:

Harald Szeemann's unpublished writings: http://archives2.getty.edu:8082/xtf/view?docId=ead/2011.M.30/2011.M.30.xml

  *   box 1843, folder 5
  *   Hohn, Ull, 1996

Any connections or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Best,

--
Mackenzie Salisbury
Reference & Instruction Librarian

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>