Got it! Thanks all.

On Thu, Mar 9, 2017 at 8:06 AM, Deb Verhoff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dears,
I am looking for a recent obit for Paul Walter, which I think! was published in the reent March issue of Arts Newspaper. The indexing is spotty for that publication. So, I can't confirm this.

While I am out on Long Island, my artist boss is looking to reference this in Hong Kong for a piece he is writing today. It's not possible for me to get to a NYC library in time. Anyone able to confirm or send??

Thanks a lot,
Deb
--
Deborah Verhoff
Librarian | The Watermill Center

JOIN US | BECOME A MEMBER OF THE WATERMILL CENTER TODAY!
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Vimeo and Pinterest. Join our email list!
The Watermill Center is the principal operation of the Byrd Hoffman Watermill Foundation,
a US 501(c)3 organization incorporated in the state of New York.

--
Deb Verhoff