Hi all,
I'd like to put together a panel of librarians for the *International
Visual Literacy Association Conference*, which will be hosted at my
institution, Lesley University in Cambridge, Mass., Sept. 14-17.
The deadline for submissions is April 17, so if you're interested let me
know as soon as you can!
http://www.lesley.edu/event/international-visual-literacy-
association-conference/?terms=IVLA%20Conference

Because this isn't a library conference I want to make sure a variety of
librarians are represented.  So myself and a colleague will provide the
perspective of an art school librarian and an education librarian, and
we're looking for people who fill other roles (museum librarians, school
librarians, research university librarians, international librarians, etc.).

*If you're interested* just let me know what your role is and what type of
institution you work for, in addition to an explanation of a visual
literacy initiative/project that you've completed.  My goal is to moderate
a panel where people talk about a specific project they completed in
addition to providing attendees with general ideas for collaboration they
can bring back to their librarians.

-Micki

Micki Harrington
Art Librarian