Susan,

I have nothing but positive things to say about LibraryWorld. Its a
completely cloud-based library system that costs a flat $495 a year for the
first 100,000 records.  This including catalog, circulation, and serial
modules and IT support. It has a Z39 server to copy catalog records and now
allow for JPEG and PDF attachments to records. While I have not used this
at my art library position (we do not have a budget), I have migrated
library catalogs for 2 small colleges from 'legacy' systems to Library
Word.  It was a painless migration experience and library users found it
easy to use.  Here's a link to their site: http://www.libraryworld.com/

Email me if you have further questions.

Seth Allen
Volunteer Librarian at Knoxville (TN) Museum of Art