Folks on Garden District tour--you want the GREEN streetcar from St Charles & Poydras. Please be at 1st & St Charles by 1:00.

On Feb 8, 2017, at 1:23 PM, Barbara Polowy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

If anyone has an unwanted ticket for the Garden District tour on Thursday afternoon, I’d be happy to buy it. Email me at [log in to unmask].

Barbara

Barbara Polowy
Head of the Hillyer Art Library
Smith College