Hi All,

This year I’ll be running the Teaching SIG meeting, standing in for Chizu Morihara. Our meeting is Tuesady at 11 am.

There’s all sorts of things to discuss in the world of library instruction. We could discuss disciplinary application of the ACRL Framework. It might be interesting to discuss moving Visual literacy from standards to threshold concepts and a framework.

Best,

Alex

--

Alexander Watkins

Art & Architecture Librarian | Assistant Professor

University Libraries

University of Colorado Boulder

Boulder, Colorado 80309