Hi ARLISians!

Please join ArLiSNAP for our three upcoming events during the annual conference. On Monday, February 6, from 8-12, the ArLiSNAP Career Development Workshop will provide meaningful discussions for students and new professionals looking to break into the field of art librarianship.

The ArLiSNAP annual meeting will take place on Tuesday, February 7 at 8 am, highlighting our goals and activities from last year and discussing our plans for the upcoming year.

Also, join ArLiSNAP for our annual ArLiSNAP Night Out on Tuesday, February 7, starting at 7:30 p.m. The Night Out is an informal networking event for students and new professionals. This year we are meeting at Barcadia, a few blocks from the Hilton New Orleans Riverside, for a little side of Tuesday night trivia with our networking. Drop in for a few minutes or stay all night!

Hope to see you there and look forward to seeing you in New Orleans!

Tiffany Saulter,
ArLiSNAP co-moderator, 2015-2017