Our Nolli map facsimile went missing from our map case some time back, and I’ve not been able to locate a replacement copy anywhere.

I realize it’s been digitized in several places (thank you, UC-Berkeley!), and is also available from the University of Oregon in an interactive version and as good-sized prints, and Raven Maps has it either at 60% scale (more or less) or as one full-size art print (or two halves—so many choices).

Still, we long for what we had—as much for the documentation and commentary that accompanied it.

Any leads to a replacement copy much appreciated.

Kathy

Kathy Edwards

Associate Librarian, Research & Collection Development

Emery A. Gunnin Architecture Library

Clemson University

(864) 656-4289

[log in to unmask]" alt="CUsigIcon">