Dear Art Librarians,

Thank you for all of the thoughtful and thorough responses!  My colleague appreciated the many helpful resources, as did I.  I have compiled the resources below:

Several librarians directed me to the Art Newspaper <http://theartnewspaper.com/shows/?SHOWALL=1> and Artnet <http://www.artnet.com/events/museums/>.  These are excellent websites for a broad audience!  E-flux is another great, easy to use resource with an international scope <http://www.e-flux.com/announcements/>.

Among print publications, the Burlington <http://www.burlington.org.uk/whats-on> and Frieze <https://frieze.com/on-view> had the best online exhibition calendars.  The Artforum Art Guide <https://www.artforum.com/guide/> is available as an app!