Hi Kim,

e-flux does a good job of collecting and disseminating exhibition press releases, but its scope is international, so maybe it's too broad, but: http://www.e-flux.com/announcements/
e-flux also had an education channel, Art & Education. One can subscribe to their announcement lists.

All best,
Annie

/ / / / / / /

Annie Sollinger

Digital Image Metadata Librarian

Image Collection Library

225 Bartlett Hall

UMass Amherst

413/545-4978

On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 11:38 AM, Windham, Kimberly <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Art Librarians,

I just received a great question from one of my colleagues!  Is there a listserv, website, rss feed, etc. that collects information about upcoming art exhibitions across institutions?  If so, that is something I would like to follow!

Best Regards,

--Kim

Kimberly Windham

Outreach Librarian

Liaison to Art, Architecture, Humanities, and Theatre

Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University | Architecture Library

1938 S. Martin Luther King Blvd., Room 104-B

Tallahassee, FL 32307

(850) 599-8770