Thank you all for sharing your memories of Bill Walker.  As a founding member of ARLIS/NA, Past President of ARLIS/NA, Recipient of the DSA, and long career in Washington, DC and New York City, Bill has left us with a distinguished professional legacy.

In the stories that you have been sharing on ARLIS-L, the memories of his warmth, graciousness, patience, and guidance are testimonies of his wonderful humanity and his legacy as a beautiful human being.  I am grateful to have met and known Bill through functions held by ARLIS/NA – New York during my professional career in New York City.

With fond memories, RIP Bill.

Eumie Imm Stroukoff

Emily Fisher Landau Director of the Research Center

Georgia O'Keeffe Museum

217 Johnson St., Santa Fe, NM  87501

tel:  505.946.1011, fax:  505.946.1093

www.okeeffemuseum.org

A Great American Artist, a Great American Story. Explore the remarkable career of Georgia O’Keeffe through her artwork, the objects and places that were meaningful to her, and the experiences that defined her life.

President, ARLIS/NA

https://www.arlisna.org