I'd also like to be part of this!

On Mon, Feb 20, 2017 at 7:39 PM, Heather Slania <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi all,

Several of us had a wonderful discussion about formulating teaching with artists' books beyond the standard show and tell at the Book Arts SIG meeting. There was also a great poster at the conference by Sara Dewaay covering similar ground--clearly something is in the air!

If you would like to be involved in this discussion please email me. I can't wait to connect with people to make our instruction around artists' books even more useful to our students!

Best,

Heather

M|I|C/A

Heather Slania