Happy news - We've extended the deadline by a week! The deadline is now THIS FRIDAY: FEBRUARY 24th!

The Art Libraries Society of North America (ARLIS/NA) and the Visual Resources Association Foundation (VRAF) are excited that for SEI 2017, which will be held June 6-9, 2017, at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. For more information about our instructors, curriculum, and to REGISTER, visit: https://seiworkshop.org

LOGISTICS for the APPLICATION PROCESS:

Here's what two attendees said about last year's SEI:

Heather Slania, National Museum of Women in the Arts

“At SEI, I developed an informal network of people I feel like I can follow up with on any sort of project, not just digital projects, if I need help in the future.”

Luiza Wainer, MLIS Student, University of Washington

“The courses offered provided me with a greater sense of the multitude of factors a visual resources librarian needs to consider in their day-to-day activities.”

We hope to see you there!

Jesse Henderson, SEI 2017 Co-Chair ([log in to unmask])

Nicole Finzer, SEI 2017 Co-Chair ([log in to unmask])

Stephanie Beene
Assistant Professor, Fine Arts Librarian for Art & Architecture
Fine Arts & Design Library, GPH 435
College of University Libraries & Learning Sciences
University of New Mexico MSC05 3020
Albuquerque, NM 87131
Ph. (505) 277-0679; or @LinkedIn
On Skpe @ stephanie.beene2