(Cherished colleagues, I had such a wonderful time in New Orleans! Thanks
to all!)

The Association of College and Research Libraries New England Chapter
invites you to attend its 2017 Annual Conference:
*Reframing Librarianship in the 21st Century
<http://conference2017.acrlnec.org/>*

Friday, May 12 at the *Davis Center, University of Vermont,
<http://www.uvm.edu/%7Edavis/>* in Burlington, VT.

*REGISTRATION NOW OPEN <http://conference2017.acrlnec.org/registration>*

It is an era of reinvention for college and research libraries. Whether we
work in cataloging and metadata, scholarly communication, archives, public
services, instruction, or another area of librarianship, we have all heard
a rhetoric of crisis, transformation, and rapid change applied to our work.
The challenges we face have provided an opportunity to refocus on the
foundations of our profession: our purpose and our areas of expertise. In
reflecting on and redefining our work and ourselves, we are reframing
librarianship for the 21st Century. This exciting topic will be kicked off
by keynote Suzanne Wones <http://conference2017.acrlnec.org/keynote>,
Director of Library Digital Strategies and Innovations at Harvard Library.

*In this era of reinvention, how are we reframing ourselves, the work that
we do, and our libraries?*

*How are we communicating around this shift within our institutions and
beyond?*

Join us for a day full of professional enrichment, loaded with fantastic
programming <http://conference2017.acrlnec.org/Program>, networking
opportunities, and ideas that will pique your curiosity and challenge your
intellect.  Since we'll be situated in beautiful Burlington, we encourage
you to come for the conference, stay for the weekend
<http://conference2017.acrlnec.org/Travel%20and%20Lodging>!

Not already a member of ACRL New England?  Join our organization today
<http://www.acrlnec.org/become-member>!