Dear colleagues,

We are accepting proposals for mini-presentations for the Cataloging Section meeting at the 2017 conference in New Orleans. The mini-presentations should be 5 minutes long, and can be about any topic related to cataloging. Share a new initiative, describe something unusual you've cataloged, or provide an update about how a project is going! We want to hear your cataloging stories, successes, and challenges. Please send a brief description and any media needs.

As a preview of our Section meeting agenda:
Also, we are in search of a new new Vice-moderator/Moderator elect. If you are interested in getting involved and contributing to the Cataloging Section, please email [log in to unmask] and let us know! We'd love to work with you.

We look forward to seeing you at the Cataloging Section meeting in New Orleans!

Best,
Chantal Sulkow
Vice-Moderator

Chantal Sulkow
Reference and Collections Librarian

Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039   E chantal.[log in to unmask]