Dear ARLIS/NA colleagues that are also SAH members,

I just posted the message below to the SAH listserv. I would be interested to know whether you would be interested in such a gathering, assuming that I hear back from interested SAH members. I know that we’ve organized ARLIS/NA member gatherings at SAH conferences in the past, but this time I thought we might try to mix it up by welcoming SAH members that decided to join us in New Orleans.

Please respond to me off list (and please forgive any duplication caused by my posting this message to several lists).

Best wishes,

Janine J. Henri

Architecture, Design, and Digital Services Librarian

UCLA Arts Library

1400 Public Affairs Building

Box 959312

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1392