On behalf of the ARLIS/NA Professional Development Committee's Core Competencies Task Force, we invite you to participate in a survey available at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7TR2K3T in order to help us with our work to revise the ARLIS/NA Core Competencies for Art Information Professionals https://arlisna.org/images/researchreports/arlisnacorecomps.pdf document (approved by the Executive Board in 2005). The survey includes five questions (plus three demographic questions) and a link to a proposed revised competencies draft. You may wish to review the proposed revised competencies draft located at https://public.3.basecamp.com/p/eRh1aUu6h3ZJK1de9csQLqtX before proceeding with the survey. We welcome your comments and feedback!

Respectfully submitted,

Janine J. Henri, Task Force Chair, [log in to unmask]

Amy Andres, [log in to unmask]

Maggie Portis, [log in to unmask]

Karen Stafford, [log in to unmask]