Both Amazon and the Pearson website indicate that there's a new 7th edition, and one of our instructors is trying to obtain a desk copy.  But the Pearson website is frustratingly non-functional/non-informative in terms of getting her to a place where she can contact a rep or the publisher.  Has anyone actually seen this new edition, and can anyone provide guidance in terms of our being able to get our hands on a copy?

Thanks,

Andrea Frank
Curator of Visual Resources
Art, Art History, and Film