Greetings ARLIS/NA LGBTQ SIG Members,

I am writing to let you know that participation is at an all-time high with 106 diverse ARLIS members in our Special Interest Group!

I am also writing to announce my resignation after 9 years as Coordinator of this LGBTQ SIG effective December 31, 2016.

This coincides with my retirement from the Hirsch Library in the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston next February.

It is a pleasure to report that my appeal for members to consider a leadership role in our Special Interest Group was answered by Vaughan Hennen who has agreed to step up as coordinator of this SIG.

He will be contacting everyone soon to introduce himself and present his interesting agenda for the upcoming ARLIS/NA Annual Conference in New Orleans.

My involvement with this group has been a real pleasure and a great learning experience over the years.

I wish all of you continued personal and professional success in your lives.

Happy New Year One & All,

Edward Lukasek

December 29, 2016

Edward Lukasek