Hello Siân and Everyone,

We've also created a guide to art, activism, and social justice at the SVA Library: http://sva.libguides.com/artandactivism. We'd be thrilled to be linked from your guide at MICA, and welcome guides from other institutions to be included on our guide as well.

Best,
Phoebe

Phoebe Stein
Digital Services Librarian