Dear ARLIS colleagues--Any help you might be cble to offer is greatly appreciated! Thank you. bg

Hello! For a final project in our Collection Development class at Pratt Institute, we are examining the collection development and management policies of museum and special collections (that is, object- as opposed to book-based). We are looking for museum professionals who work in acquisitions or collections development to share their policies with us for the purpose of this research. These can be department- or museum-wide policies, either formal or informal, for both large and small institutions. If contributors are willing, we are also interested in discussing the policies and procedures specific to each institution over email or (if local to NYC) in person.

Please contact Megan Beck at [log in to unmask] with any questions, or to offer your help!

Barbara A. Genco

Special Projects Manager, LIBRARYJOURNAL

Home Office: 170 Prospect Park West #2R  Brooklyn NY 11215

718 499 8750 Home Office

347 228 6384 Mobile

Follow me on Twitter: @BarbaraAGenco OR @ShiftTheDigital