Forwarded from the ARLIS/UK & Ireland list,

Kraig

From: This is the list of ARLIS/UK & Ireland: the Art Libraries Society. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Graeme Farnell
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 5:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Free Open Access today - Museums Are Not Representative (And This is a Good Thing for Participation)

This week we’re providing free open access to a range of books in our new Digital Collection and today’s is a great essay from Helen Graham (Director, of the Centre for Critical Studies in Museums, Galleries and Heritage, University of Leeds): “Museums Are Not Representative (And This is a Good Thing for Participation)”.

The link to view the chapter is here:

https://twitter.com/museumsetc/status/803901402028396544

And you’ll find details of each day’s new free access title on Twitter: @museumsetc

Finally, there’s more information about our Digital Collection here:

http://museumsetc.com/blogs/magazine/introducing-our-new-digital-collection

Good reading!

Graeme Farnell

Publisher, MuseumsEtc

MuseumsEtc Ltd | www.museumsetc.com

UK: Hudson House | 8 Albany Street | Edinburgh EH1 3QB

USA: 675 Massachusetts Ave., Ste 11 | Cambridge | MA 02139

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2013 at http://arlis.org.uk/